• We work together for the medical welfare and sustenance of health of keralites
• We uphold the wisdom and commitment to the profession and achieved the best in the world ever produced.
• We hold the doctors working in state health services together as the only one organisation of that kind.
• We motivate our members to strive , to seek and to achieve the highest ethical standards wherever they are.
• Most often people dont notice the things others do for them until they stop doing them.
• But we will not fail to strive or rest till we make doctors stay united.
- TUTION FEE REFUND
- KGMOA on Non Co operative Strike
from 21st July 2014
- REGISTRATION OF VEHICLES
- PG SENIORITY LIST FINAL 2014
- JUNIOR CONSULTANT TRANSFER LIST -2014
- MODIFIED GUIDELINES FOR GENERAL TRANSFER
- KERALA GOVT HOLIDAYS 2014
- Journal Feb 2014
Journal Feb 2014
- General Transfer guidlines 2014
See Orders and Circulars under Downloads tab
- ADMINISTRATIVE CADRE POSTING 04/01/2014
Orders & Circular-Posting